Negotiations- CCIM Interest Based Negotiations Model
7 hours Kansas CE credits & elective course for CCIM designation
Interest based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiations strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiations (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This event is free for WSU Real Estate students, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Students who want to get continuing education credit for the class will need to pay for registration with the Kansas CCIM Chapter.
Register now at https://kansasccim.com/meetinginfo.php?id=39&ts=1678901961
Date/TimeFriday, April 14, 2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
2060 N. Mid-campus Drive
Wichita, KS 67208
Remind me with iCal
About the Kansas CCIM Chapter
Our mission is to be THE voice for commercial real estate in our region and to support our members through the use of technology, networking and educational opportunities in order to better serve our clients, community and colleagues.
With approximately 130 members comprised of real estate professionals, developers, property managers, architects, bankers, representatives from title companies, construction companies and more, we are a diverse membership that emphasizes networking and resource sharing.