From time to time, the Center for Real Estate partners with area real estate groups to offer unique continuing education offerings. Recent CE courses we have offered include:
- Charitable Gifting of Real Estate
- Real Estate Investment Disposition Analysis
- Regression Analysis in Real Property Appraisal
Can I get CE credit for WSU’s real estate courses?
You can enroll in many of the real estate courses at WSU on a non-credit basis. Although these courses have not been pre-approved for pre-licensing or continuing education credit, many of our student have applied for and received individual credit for these courses. Information about this process can be found at the Kansas Real Estate Commission and Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board websites.
Continuing Education Resources
- Kansas Real Estate Commission continuing education page
- Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board education page
- Kansas Association of Realtors® continuing education page
- KCRAR education page
- RSCK education page
- Kansas CCIM Chapter
Of course, you can always find other continuing education providers by doing an online search on a phrase such as Kansas Real Estate Continuing Education.