- 05-28-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending May 28
- 05-26-2020: April Residential Building Permit Filings from the U.S. Census
- 05-26-2020: Kansas Statewide Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-26-2020: FHFA Home Price Appreciation for Markets across Kansas
- 05-22-2020: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for April
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate rose to 11.2% - Non-farm employment fell 9.4% to 1,296,600
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment fell 10.6% to 980,400
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 9.6% to 49,900
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 14.4% to 37,900
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 8.6% to 102,200
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 10.5% to 274,400
- 05-21-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending May 21
- 05-14-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending May 14
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.