- 11-22-2021: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for October
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.9% - Non-farm employment rose 2.1% to 1,401,500
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 4.4% to 1,103,400
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 4.2% to 51,800
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.3% to 39,700
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 107,700
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 293,300
- 11-22-2021: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending November 18
- 11-16-2021: Manhattan MSA Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-16-2021: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-15-2021: 2021 Kansas CCIM Chapter and WSU Center for Real Estate Lifetime Achievement Award
- 11-11-2021: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-11-2021: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for October
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.