- 10-25-2021: Kansas Statewide Home Sales Statistics for September
- 10-22-2021: Dodge City Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-22-2021: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for September
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.9% - Non-farm employment rose 2.7% to 1,392,500
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 4.6% to 1,095,600
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 3.4% to 51,200
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 0.8% to 39,100
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 108,700
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 2.1% to 293,000
- 10-21-2021: Hays Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-21-2021: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending October 21
- 10-20-2021: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for September
- 10-20-2021: Manhattan MSA Home Sales Statistics for September
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.