- 07-29-2021: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending July 29
- 07-28-2021: Kansas Statewide Home Sales Statistics for June
- 07-28-2021: June Residential Building Permit Filings from the U.S. Census
- 07-22-2021: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending July 22
- 07-21-2021: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for June
- 07-21-2021: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for June
- 07-21-2021: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for June
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.7% - Non-farm employment rose 4.3% to 1,383,500
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 5.7% to 1,092,600
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 6.1% to 46,700
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 1.7% to 35,900
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 4.1% to 109,700
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 5.9% to 290,500
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.