- 10-23-2020: Dodge City Regional Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-23-2020: Video: Hays Regional Economic Outlook Presentation
- 10-22-2020: Hays Regional Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-22-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending October 22
- 10-21-2020: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for September
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate rose to 5.9% - Non-farm employment fell 4.4% to 1,364,600
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment fell 3.9% to 1,058,400
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 4.4% to 51,700
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 7.1% to 40,400
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 4.0% to 106,800
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 4.6% to 292,200
- 10-20-2020: Video: Realtors of South Central Kansas Presentation
- 10-20-2020: Realtors of South Central Kansas Presentation
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.