- 04-02-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending April 2
- 04-02-2020: City of Manhattan Single-Family Building Permits Fall 50.0% in February
- 03-27-2020: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for February
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.1% - Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 1,421,900
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 1,092,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 54,100
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 1.1% to 43,100
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 0.3% to 110,700
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 307,000
- 03-26-2020: Wichita Commercial Real Estate Roundtable on Coronavirus Impact
- 03-26-2020: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Fall 10.4% in February
- 03-26-2020: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending March 26
- 03-24-2020: Kansas Statewide Home Sales Statistics for February
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.