The Wichita-area real estate community has generously provided a number of scholarships to support students who are working toward a degree in real estate. These scholarships are awarded through the Barton School of Business to juniors or seniors who have demonstrated an interest in pursuing a career in real estate. To apply for a real estate scholarship at WSU, visit the Barton School of Business home page and download the General Business School Scholarship Application form. Scholarship applications are typically due by February each year.
2021-2022 Scholarship Recipients
- Denker-Graves Scholarship in Real Estate – Liliana Rodriguez
- J. Roscoe Williams Memorial Scholarship – Colton Bartlett
- Layman L. Clark/Kansas CCIM Chapter Scholarship in Real Estate – Anthony Gallardo and Troy Moellinger
- Nestor R. Weigand & Hobert C. Brady Scholarship – Kyle McReynolds
- Walter & Betty Stauffer Scholarship – Hanna Farber
For more information about WSU real estate scholarships, contact Dr. Longhofer.