- 05-22-2017: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-22-2017: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-22-2017: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for April
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.7% - Non-farm employment fell 0.5% to 1,412,000
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 2.2% to 1,090,900
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 0.4% to 56,200
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.9% to 46,700
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 114,100
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 299,500
- 05-18-2017: Kansas Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 05-17-2017: Lawrence Area Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 05-16-2017: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-15-2017: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for April
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.