- 04-20-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for March
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.4% - Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 1,412,200
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 1,087,300
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment remained steady at 54,100
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.2% to 43,300
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 111,400
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 0.4% to 294,100
- 04-19-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending April 19
- 04-17-2018: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-17-2018: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-16-2018: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-16-2018: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-16-2018: City of Manhattan Single-Family Building Permits Rise 25.0% in March
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.