- 05-23-2018: Lawrence Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 05-23-2018: April Residential Building Permit Filings from the U.S. Census
- 05-22-2018: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-22-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for April
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.4% - Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 1,422,200
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 1,094,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 0.5% to 54,900
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.9% to 44,000
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 0.9% to 111,800
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment remained steady at 296,400
- 05-22-2018: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-22-2018: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Rise 5.3% in April
- 05-18-2018: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for April
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.