- 07-27-2017: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending July 27
- 07-27-2017: June Residential Building Permit Filings from the U.S. Census
- 07-25-2017: Kansas Statewide Home Sales Statistics for June
- 07-24-2017: Real estate scholarships awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year
- 07-21-2017: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for June
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.7% - Non-farm employment rose 0.3% to 1,413,000
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 2.2% to 1,095,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 5.4% to 52,800
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 7.8% to 44,300
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 1.2% to 115,000
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.2% to 300,700
- 07-20-2017: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending July 20
- 07-19-2017: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for June
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.