- 09-19-2017: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-18-2017: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-18-2017: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-15-2017: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for August
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.9% - Non-farm employment fell 0.5% to 1,388,900
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 1,086,700
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 51,300
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 2.7% to 41,200
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 0.7% to 113,900
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 297,200
- 09-14-2017: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending September 14
- 09-13-2017: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-13-2017: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Rise 42.9% in August
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.