- 10-26-2016: Kansas Bank Commissioner's Office Presentation
- 10-25-2016: 2017 Wichita Housing Forecast Presentation
- 10-21-2016: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for September
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate rose to 4.4% - Non-farm employment fell 0.3% to 1,400,800
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 1,058,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 0.6% to 54,600
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 1.5% to 46,200
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.3% to 111,200
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 298,600
- 10-19-2016: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for September
- 10-19-2016: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Fall 11.9% in September
- 10-18-2016: 2016 Pittsburg Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-18-2016: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for September
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.