- 06-20-2018: International House Price Linkages: Time-Varying Estimates and Contagion for the G-7
- 06-20-2018: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for May
- 06-20-2018: May Unemployment Rates for Kansas Metropolitan Areas
- 06-20-2018: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for May
- 06-19-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for May
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.4% - Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 1,429,100
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.5% to 1,099,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment remained steady at 53,700
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 42,400
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.7% to 111,200
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 299,000
- 06-18-2018: WSU Center for Real Estate announces the 2018-2019 recipient of the Layman L. Clark / Kansas CCIM Chapter Scholarship in Real Estate
- 06-15-2018: Dr. Atul Rai
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.