- 05-21-2019: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-20-2019: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for April
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate rose to 3.5% - Non-farm employment rose 0.9% to 1,428,500
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 1,109,300
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 0.7% to 54,700
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment remained steady at 44,100
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 113,500
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 303,400
- 05-16-2019: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending May 16
- 05-16-2019: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-15-2019: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for April
- 05-14-2019: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Rise 11.4% in April
- 05-13-2019: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for April
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.