- 10-19-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for September
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.3% - Non-farm employment rose 1.5% to 1,430,700
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.8% to 1,111,700
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 0.7% to 54,600
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 43,800
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 111,200
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.8% to 299,600
- 10-18-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending October 18
- 10-16-2018: 2018 Pittsburg Economic Outlook Conference Presentation
- 10-16-2018: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for September
- 10-15-2018: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for September
- 10-12-2018: City of Manhattan Single-Family Building Permits:4 Filed in September
- 10-12-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending October 11
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.