- 11-21-2017: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-21-2017: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-21-2017: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Fall 4.6% in October
- 11-17-2017: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for October
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.6% - Non-farm employment fell 0.4% to 1,423,000
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 1,091,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 1.2% to 55,500
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 1.9% to 45,500
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 0.2% to 114,400
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 303,000
- 11-16-2017: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending November 16
- 11-14-2017: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for October
- 11-13-2017: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for October
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.