- 03-22-2019: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-22-2019: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-21-2019: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending March 21
- 03-19-2019: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for January
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.4% - Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 1,402,100
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.5% to 1,089,900
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 0.6% to 50,900
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 40,000
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 1.5% to 112,000
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.7% to 297,900
- 03-18-2019: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-14-2019: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Fall 14.1% in February
- 03-14-2019: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending March 14
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.