- 04-25-2017: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-25-2017: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-24-2017: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Rise 15.4% in March
- 04-24-2017: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for March
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.8% - Non-farm employment rose 0.2% to 1,406,700
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 3.0% to 1,081,800
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment rose 1.3% to 56,000
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 0.7% to 46,100
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 2.4% to 113,100
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 296,400
- 04-18-2017: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-18-2017: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for March
- 04-14-2017: FHFA Home Price Appreciation for Markets across Kansas
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.