- 09-29-2016: August Unemployment Rates for Kansas Metropolitan Areas
- 09-20-2016: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for August
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate rose to 4.3% - Non-farm employment fell 0.6% to 1,379,600
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.4% to 1,057,400
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 1.2% to 49,200
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 0.7% to 40,700
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 1.1% to 110,800
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 295,000
- 09-15-2016: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-14-2016: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-09-2016: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for August
- 09-09-2016: Wichita Single-Family Building Permits Fall 12.2% in July
- 09-07-2016: Press Release - WSU Center for Real Estate unveils new website
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.