- 02-20-2018: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for January
- 02-20-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for December
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.4% - Non-farm employment rose 0.7% to 1,428,300
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 0.9% to 1,093,300
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 55,300
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 2.0% to 44,500
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 0.6% to 114,500
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 1.7% to 303,800
- 02-20-2018: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for January
- 02-20-2018: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for January
- 02-15-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending February 15
- 02-13-2018: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for January
- 02-08-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending February 8
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.