- 08-21-2019: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending August 15
- 08-19-2019: Heartland MLS (Kansas City) Home Sales Statistics for July
- 08-19-2019: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for July
- 08-19-2019: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for July
- 08-16-2019: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for July
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate remained steady at 3.3% - Non-farm employment rose 1.3% to 1,417,100
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.6% to 1,113,000
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 1.0% to 48,600
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment rose 1.0% to 39,500
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment rose 2.2% to 114,600
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment rose 2.0% to 301,500
- 08-13-2019: Manhattan MSA Home Sales Statistics for July
- 08-13-2019: South Central Kansas MLS (Wichita) Home Sales Statistics for July
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.