- 03-22-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending March 22
- 03-19-2018: Kansas Labor Market Statistics for January
- - Kansas: Unemployment rate fell to 3.5% - Non-farm employment rose 0.8% to 1,390,500
- - Kansas City: Non-farm employment rose 1.7% to 1,075,400
- - Lawrence: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 51,500
- - Manhattan: Non-farm employment fell 2.3% to 39,100
- - Topeka: Non-farm employment fell 0.2% to 110,600
- - Wichita: Non-farm employment fell 0.3% to 291,100
- 03-19-2018: Manhattan Area Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-19-2018: Lawrence MSA Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-16-2018: Topeka Area Home Sales Statistics for February
- 03-16-2018: January Unemployment Rates for Kansas Metropolitan Areas
- 03-15-2018: Average Mortgage Rates for the Week Ending March 15
Three Ways to Get Involved
Subscribe to our email listserv to receive updates about our Housing Forecast and other events.
Learn how you can engage with the WSU real estate program and the Center for Real Estate.
Make a contribution to help support the Center for Real Estate’s activities.