For over 100 years, the J.P. Weigand name has been synonymous with real estate in the Wichita area. Each year, the J.P. Weigand Commercial Division surveys the Wichita market and presents the information at their annual Real Estate Forum.
We’ve archived Weigand’s past forecasts and make them available to you here. In addition, we’ve compiled the statistics from these forecasts into Excel spreadsheets that you can download to have the most complete historical commercial market data available.
- All commercial market data from past J.P. Weigand forecasts in Excel format by property type:
Apartment Data (31 KB) Industrial Data by Class (45 KB) Industrial Data by Size (83 KB) Office Data (116 KB) Retail Data (105 KB)
Note: Beginning in 2004, the J.P. Weigand forecasts segmented industrial property by class; since then they have segmented this sector by the size of property. Both breakdowns are available in the spreadsheets above.
J.P. Weigand Annual Forecast Publications
- J.P. Weigand 2005 Commercial Market Forecast (5 MB)
- J.P. Weigand 2004 Commercial Market Forecast (3 MB)
- J.P. Weigand 2003 Commercial Market Forecast (1 MB)
- J.P. Weigand 2002 Commercial Market Forecast (2 MB)
- J.P. Weigand 2001 Commercial Market Forecast (525 KB)
Related Information: NAI Martens Commercial Market Forecasts