The J. Roscoe Williams Memorial Scholarship is a permanently endowed gift in honor of the life of Mr. J. Roscoe Williams. The scholarship is meant to support a declared real estate major in their junior or senior year at Wichita State University. Scholarship applications are typically due by mid-February each year.
- A scholarship will be awarded annually to a student enrolled full or part time at Wichita State University in the W. Frank Barton School of Business.
- No recipient will be excluded from consideration based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a veteran or disability.
- The recipient must be declared in a major with an emphasis in real estate.
- The recipient will be of junior or senior standing.
- The recipient must be in good academic standing in the School of Business.
- The award will be given without regard to financial need.
- The Scholarship Office, a department within the Division of Student Affairs of Wichita State University, will administer the scholarship and make the award based on the recommendation approved by the Center for Real Estate.
- The scholarship may be renewed for one (1) year if awarded to a student at the junior level.