The Denker-Graves Scholarship in Real Estate annually supports a student majoring in real estate that demonstrates need, leadership skills, and demonstrates the potential for meaningful contribution to the real estate profession and industry. Scholarship applications are typically due by mid-February each year.
- One (1) scholarship will be awarded annually to a student enrolled full time at Wichita State University in the W. Frank Barton School of Business.
- No recipient will be excluded from consideration based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a veteran or disability.
- Recipient must be enrolled in a major with an emphasis in Real Estate.
- Recipient must have involvement in real estate organizations such as, but not restricted to, the Rho Epsilon Real Estate Fraternity.
- Priority consideration will be given to overall ability and achievement as opposed to grade point average alone.
- Priority consideration will be given to leadership qualities, participation and service to the real estate program, the college and the university, and the student’s potential for making a meaningful contribution to the real estate profession and industry.
- Award will be made without regard to financial need.
- The Scholarship Office, a department within the Division of Campus Life and University Relations of Wichita State University, will administer the scholarship and make the award based on the recommendation submitted by the director of the Center for Real Estate and the W. Frank Barton School of Business.
- The scholarship may be renewed as long as the recipient continues to meet the above criteria.