For over 100 years, the J.P. Weigand name has been synonymous with real estate in the Wichita area. Each year, the J.P. Weigand Commercial Division surveys the Wichita market and presents the information at their annual Real Estate Forum.
We’ve archived Weigand’s past forecasts and make them available to you here. In addition, we’ve compiled the statistics from these forecasts into Excel spreadsheets that you can download to have the most complete historical commercial market data available.
- All commercial market data from past J.P. Weigand forecasts in Excel format by property type:
Apartment Data (654 downloads) Industrial Data by Class (429 downloads) Industrial Data by Size (473 downloads) Office Data (610 downloads) Retail Data (537 downloads)
Note: Beginning in 2004, the J.P. Weigand forecasts segmented industrial property by class; since then they have segmented this sector by the size of property. Both breakdowns are available in the spreadsheets above.
J.P. Weigand Annual Forecast Publications
- J.P. Weigand 2018 Commercial Mid-Year Report (214 downloads)
- J.P. Weigand 2018 Commercial Market Forecast (293 downloads)
- J.P. Weigand 2017 Commercial Market Forecast (598 downloads)
- J.P. Weigand 2016 Commercial Market Forecast (788 downloads)
- J.P. Weigand 2015 Commercial Market Forecast (331 downloads)
Related Information: NAI Martens Commercial Market Forecasts